Friday, April 18, 2008

Just started

Atlast I have started a blog after overcoming my 'lazy' mind........I have decided to blog since I felt the need to get engaged with something that can keep me busy other than playing PC games and so called 'orkutting' (which am getting so much obsessed with atleast for some time now!!!!!). So lets see how well it goes and how long...? Am totally new to this blog world but instead of quoting me as beginner I wud rather say 'a curious learner' and hence, will try to post some good stuff which I can relish reading and also probably others....

2 comments:

Dilini Herath said...

Glad to see that you've finally found a way to overcome your "lazy mind". Keep posting. Looking forward for more!

VIJAYA BHASKARA said...

ur goin grt guns bro...keep up the spirit...iwilbe joining u sooner..but not as articulate as u r.....adieu...